Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Splitters

tina.marietina.marie Live Member
edited February 14 in Off-topic 152 karma

m

Comments

• Chief-MKChief-MK Core Member
    edited February 7 17 karma

Not that it really matters, but I think you are in the reverse splitters category since your GPA is high and LSAT is average. This is just my personal opinion, but if your ambitions are to go to a T14 law school or top law school - That high GPA may masquerade your average LSAT score if you graduated from a top school or a majored in something that is known to be difficult. But, the LSAT score is still the most important piece of the application. Also "average" is a tricky word, because I heard people calling themselves splitters/reverse splitters and they have 3.5/172 or 3.8/166 LSAT scores. From the college admission conversations that I've been apart of those folks are considered in the great scores side more than "splitters" side.

• tina.marietina.marie Live Member
    edited February 14 152 karma

m

• tina.marietina.marie Live Member
    152 karma

@"7Sage Admin" I'm not sure if you guys every tried this, but a 7sage website group chat thing with like active members would be so cool lol. Similar to forum where it has sections to go into with relevant topics to avoid too many people chatting together at once. Not sure if it's feasible to moderate, but a cool idea. maybe you can block words from being posted.