Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Substitution Equivalence Lessons

megumi227megumi227 Core Member
in Logic Games 61 karma

I've been trying to find the substitution equivalence lessons here on 7sage after hearing JY mention it in a new videos, as well as people asking for the lessons in the comments. All the links in response to those comments requesting the video lessons lead me to empty pages without any videos or written explanations. Would someone be able to help me find those lessons? Thank you!

Comments

• rdyoung12rdyoung12 Alum Member
    306 karma

I don't have a 7Sage subscription, so I can't link directly, but if you click here https://7sage.com/progress/ and search "substitution" it came up with some videos. Hope that helps. Also make sure you aren't neglecting any of the 7Sage interface. I mean, input answers from your practice tests and then there should be a button next to each question, on the review section, that will give your practice questions of a similar type. I might be mistaken but just wanted to reply since no one else was. Maybe someone else can correct me if I'm wrong.

• megumi227megumi227 Core Member
    61 karma

@rdyoung12 Thank you so much for your helpful response! I was able to find the videos by doing that -- also, thank you so much for that tip! That's really useful to know and I'll be sure to use that feature.