Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

June Test, scoring 19 points higher during BR.. HELP!

Hannah B.Hannah B. Core Member
in June 2024 LSAT 7 karma

I am registered to take the June 7 LSAT test, my first ever attempt. I have finished almost all of the circulum and took my first PT since by diagnostic which was 138 :(, I got the same mark on the PT but with blind review I got up to 157. Happy with the BR progess but does anyone have any tips on how I can translate this progress? I am aiming for eventually a 165 but also planning to take it again in August without the LG. Any tips or reccomendations are appreicated.

Comments

• joshua941019joshua941019 Alum Member
    76 karma

Give yourself one more year and take the test next year.

• Twerk4LSATTwerk4LSAT Live Member
    35 karma

I disagree with the comment above regarding a full year, but the June PT is quite close and your target goal is quite far away. If you finished the Core Curriculum (CC), I would say buckle down and take Blind Review (BR) very seriously. Try to complete 2 PTs fully with BR for each question and answer each week, or at minimum 1, and really dig into each question to get the most information out of them. Break down each stimulus into all its fundamental parts: conclusion, premise, background information, opposing argument, etc., as well as each answer choice. Once you've done this and reviewed your mistakes, you should see an improvement within 2-4 PTs if you put in the time and effort to really BR each question, even Reading Comprehension (RC) and Logic Games (LG).

CC shows you how to do the test in separate parts; it takes a moment for more things to click. But when they do, you should see some bumps up in your score as more things click together, become more automatic, and your confidence and accuracy increase.

It took me about a month to reach my PT scores, then about 2 months after that for that score to become my base and to reach my next BR score. So you definitely can make August.

In between PTs, I would drill the areas that you're weakest at according to your analytics and BR the same for the drills. It is super important that you do not look at the answers until you fully finished BR because it diminishes the returns from what you could have learned from your mistakes so treat the BR just as seriously as you would an actual test.

• claraward582claraward582 Free Trial Member
    edited June 19 2 karma

Great progress with your Blind Review! To improve your actual test scores, simulate real test conditions, identify patterns in your mistakes, focus on weak areas, practice timing, and maintain a balanced study schedule. Consistency and confidence are key. Good luck! If you need help with your thesis but don't want to pay exorbitant prices, check out https://academized.com/pay-for-thesis They offer excellent thesis writing services at very affordable rates. Their writers are experienced and knowledgeable, ensuring that your thesis is well-structured and thoroughly researched. I've used their services and was extremely satisfied with the results. Highly recommended!