Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

More Real Time Videos Please

bdpettisbdpettis Member
in General 14 karma
Hey 7Sage,

When I was practicing some of the logic games, I found that a few of the video explanations had additional videos attached. When I watched those videos, I saw that JY was narrating them as the people in the videos were doing the questions in real time. I found this to be super helpful. One distinction that I struggle with are the techniques that I will actually be using when working through questions, versus the techniques shown in most explanation videos which are sometimes (for the purposes of teaching) drawn out and include way too many things being written to the side. I would love it if there were clear instructions as to what I will actually underline and actually note to the side when taking the real test. Also, seeing someone working the questions in real time and seeing how they do them is an awesome and very helpful perspective. I would love if every one of these problems sets that contained those videos was identified somehow on the syllabus, and I would love it even more if those videos existed for every problem set. Any chance that some of these are coming soon????

Comments