Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lawhub Advantage not syncing with 7sage

Kimsyun333Kimsyun333 Core Member

I initially made an account without lawhub advantage, but I just went and upgraded today- 7sage is still telling me I don't have an active subscription & can't access any of the preptests. Has anybody else had this problem? I was in the middle of taking a test and really want to get back to it asap....

Comments

• Agnes - Student ServiceAgnes - Student Service Member Moderator
    76 karma

@Kimsyun333 Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out and I am so sorry for the trouble.

I have sent you an email to assist you with the issue. Please check your email inbox. Thanks a lot!

• lgarcilgarci Live Member
    5 karma

I have the exact same issue and am very frustrated. I have both the 7sage and lawhub advantage subscriptions (fully paid) but it's still not saying the account linked isn't active.

76 karma

@lgarci Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out and I am so sorry for the trouble.

I have sent you an email to assist you with the issue. Please check your email inbox. Thanks a lot!

• simonstrain02simonstrain02 Core Member
    5 karma

I am also having the same issue; it is very frustrating because I need to get access to my tutor and start a plan.

• simonstrain02simonstrain02 Core Member
    5 karma

I am also having the same issue; very frustrating because

76 karma

@simonstrain02

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out and I am so sorry for the trouble. I sent you an email to address your concern. Please check your email inbox.

Let me know if you have other questions, I am here to assist you.

• mohammed56mohammed56 Core Member
    7 karma

I'm having a similar isse. I've recently renewed my LawHub Advantage as the expiration date was approaching, but 7Sage is still saying that it will expire today and has not shown that the renewal has kicked in.

• Mary - Student ServiceMary - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    758 karma

@mohammed56 I'm so sorry for the trouble. I have reached out via email to help resolve the issue. Please let me know if you did not receive it. Thanks!

• murray.christopher95murray.christopher95 Core Member
    5 karma

Hi there, I am also having this exact same issue. Please help I need to study!

76 karma

@"murray.christopher95" said:
    Hi there, I am also having this exact same issue. Please help I need to study!

Hello there,

I have sent you an email! Let me know if you have other questions.