Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Kicked from virtual exam room eight (8) times

evvomed4evvomed4 Core Member
in June 2024 LSAT 22 karma

Hey all,

I was kicked out of the virtual exam room eight (8) times during the exam, twice during each section, at roughly 15-20 minute intervals. After the eighth time, the Prometric system said that if I 'abandoned' the test again, I wouldn't be allowed to rejoin and finish it. As a result, I had to rush through the final section and guess on half of the questions just to guarantee that I finished before getting kicked again. I have no idea why it happened. It could have been connectivity issues, but I work from home twice a week with no issues and even upgraded my home internet to 5G before the test specifically for this reason. Regardless of the cause, I was kicked out of the test midsection, forced to rejoin the test, and go through the security/screening process 8 times, which obviously wasn't ideal for doing well. 
It's a long shot, but do you know if I have any options regarding whether I can get this test expunged, retake it, or even take the issue up with LSAC or Prometric? I'm not hopeful of anything, but I'd appreciate any help or advice you all could have.