Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Law School Admission assistance!

alexapopalexapop Alum Member
edited July 2 in Law School Admissions 14 karma

Hello all!
I am wanting to apply to law school this fall and need guidance putting my application together. I have loved 7sage for LSAT prep and I am currently working my way through the application videos. I am looking for advice and opinions on application consulting services. Have any of you used 7sage and if so what was your experience like? Have you used another service and if so same question? Honestly, I want to use 7sage but it's a little pricey and so I just want to make sure it's worth it. I am meeting with a consultant later this week but just want to know if anyone has any strong opinions on it.

So, I would love to hear any and all experiences, opinions or advice. This is a lot of money for me to spend so I am wanting to make the most of it. TIA:)

Comments

• equallyyokedequallyyoked Live Member
    edited June 24 473 karma

Do you have time to do any volunteer work that will demonstrate your heart that can peel over into why you will make a great Attorney? And do not discount where you spend most of your time. That will tell an admissions committee much about you. Whether its through a paid job or volunteer work.