Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Pre-Test (Free Version)

HUSSEINH096HUSSEINH096 Free Trial Member
in General 4 karma

Hello all,

I am New to the site and want to take a pretest diagnostic test. When I go to Practice tab and select the pretest option, it lists all the exams that are offered and when I click on it, it only shows the screen where I put the answers. Can someone help me get to the actual exam.

Comments

• CmxxxxxxxxCmxxxxxxxx Live Member
    edited July 10 14 karma

LSAC unfortunately makes you pay for access to prep tests, and they do release them to a third party like 7sage for free either.

You need to purchase a LSAC Lawhub subscription, then you can connect that subscription to 7sage. Then you can take tests on 7sage.

The lawhub subscription is $120/yr., but you can get it for free if you qualify for a fee waiver with LSAC.

• Diana - Student ServiceDiana - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    222 karma

Hey there,

You can find the free diagnostic test (or PrepTest June 2007) here: https://7sage.com/preptests/, then look for "PTJ07" using the search box under the "Current (with Logic Games)" tab. See the sample screenshot below:

Let me know if you have any questions!

• The_Macabre_BarbieThe_Macabre_Barbie Live Member
    6 karma

I’m just starting my LSAT study. I plan to test in January. When should I take my diagnostic test?