Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can't filter drills by question type?

catbellycatbelly Core Member

It looks like the drill function gives me the option to choose (for example) LR questions by Causal Reasoning. But when I click it, it has zero questions. Is this just me? Could this be fixed? It would be super helpful to drill causal reasoning LR types or conditional reasoning, etc. Thank you!

Comments

• Cherry - Student ServiceCherry - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    1591 karma

Hi @catbelly, Sorry for the trouble. I've sent you an email to help resolve this issue.

• 33 karma

I'm actually having the same problem. @"Cherry - Student Service" do you mind forwarding me the email as well?

• Wisdom - Student ServiceWisdom - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    315 karma

Hi @POGGINGmywaytolawschool,

The new tags are still a work in progress so I'm afraid you cannot create a drill using the LR tags at this time. Unfortunately, we're unable to provide specific estimates or ETAs for the completion of this; our team is working diligently to ensure that each feature meets our high quality and user experience standards, which means development times can vary.

Your patience and support mean a lot to us! Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.