Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Printing out a practice test to review answers

HbschulzHbschulz Core Member
in General 5 karma

I'm trying to print out a practice test to review on a train when I don't have internet. I go to the practice test area, hit "printable" and nothing happens. I do not have a lawhub subscription, is that why? My lawhub and 7sage are linked. I'm just trying to find a way to study without internet.

Comments

• Mary - Student ServiceMary - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    758 karma

Hi, @Hbschulz. Yes, you will not be able to print or access PrepTests without an active Lawhub Advantage subscription.

Here’s the deal: LSAC, the company that administers the LSAT, requires all students to subscribe to LawHub Advantage ($120/year) in order to take any LSAT prep course, including ours. This is the only way to get access to official LSAT PrepTests, or any question from a past LSAT.

Your monthly subscription to 7Sage, meanwhile, gives you access to our platform with lessons, explanations, and analytics. In other words, you're paying LSAC for copies of past LSATs, and you're paying us for the educational materials that will help you actually make use of those tests.

If you decide to purchase a Lawhub Advantage, please note that the tests in the Current format (PTs 101–158) are currently not available for download. The print PDF option is only available for old tests (PTs 1-94).

In the meantime, to print out PTs 101–158, which are reformatted PTs, you'll need to switch the version of your PrepTest or Drill page to "Obsolete format." Then, navigate to the Advanced Builder drill, locate the sections equivalent to PTs 101–158, and print those sections.

You can use this table as a guideline: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1sczox8uJgD6yFSIkgr9q8ode0hhNtoMItFeBb3WkbTE/edit#gid=0

I hope this helps clear things up—let me know if I can answer any further questions!