Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Does anyone know how to access the RC PDF's ?

angie20166angie20166 Live Member

Hey, does anyone know how i could get access to the RC PDF's? Looking to improve my untimed practice and i could not find it on the website.

Thanks guys!

Comments

• Mary - Student ServiceMary - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    759 karma

@angie20166 Could you please confirm if you are looking to print the RC passages for PTs 101-158? If so, please note that the tests in the Current format (PTs 101–158) are currently not available for download. The print PDF option is only available for old tests (PTs 1-94).

In the meantime, to print out the RC for PTs 101–158, which are reformatted PTs, you'll need to switch the version of your Drill page to "Obsolete format." Then, navigate to the Advanced Builder drill, locate the sections equivalent to PTs 101–158, and print those sections.

You can use this table as a guideline: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1sczox8uJgD6yFSIkgr9q8ode0hhNtoMItFeBb3WkbTE/edit#gid=0

Let us know if you have any further questions!