Query failed: connection to 172.31.3.4:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). September or October LSAT - 7Sage Forum

September or October LSAT

GumphreyGumphrey Core Member
edited July 22 in General 12 karma

Hi! I am deliberating upon whether I should take the September or October LSAT. I've taken the test twice. In January 2024, I took the test with a fever and scored in the high 160s. In June 2024, I took the test on three hours sleep and scored a 170. As such, I feel like I still have some room in me for improvement, especially since both scores were decently below my average PT score and under less than ideal circumstances.

That being said, I have much travel this next month which will prevent me from studying. In the beginning of August, for one week I am traveling for work then the next week I am traveling for personal reasons.

Seeing that I already have a test score I am comfortable with, should I just take the LSAT again in October so I can actually study, and then just send an application update if its an improvement, or do I rush to take it in September on the off-chance I get a great one to submit with the rest of my original application?

Are there any other considerations I am not seeing? Thank you!

Sept or October
  1. Which date?25 votes
    1. September
      16.00%
    2. October
      60.00%
    3. Results
      24.00%