Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

September or October LSAT

GumphreyGumphrey Core Member
edited July 22 in General 12 karma

Hi! I am deliberating upon whether I should take the September or October LSAT. I've taken the test twice. In January 2024, I took the test with a fever and scored in the high 160s. In June 2024, I took the test on three hours sleep and scored a 170. As such, I feel like I still have some room in me for improvement, especially since both scores were decently below my average PT score and under less than ideal circumstances.

That being said, I have much travel this next month which will prevent me from studying. In the beginning of August, for one week I am traveling for work then the next week I am traveling for personal reasons.

Seeing that I already have a test score I am comfortable with, should I just take the LSAT again in October so I can actually study, and then just send an application update if its an improvement, or do I rush to take it in September on the off-chance I get a great one to submit with the rest of my original application?

Are there any other considerations I am not seeing? Thank you!

Sept or October
  1. Which date?25 votes
    1. September
      16.00%
    2. October
      60.00%
    3. Results
      24.00%