Query failed: connection to 172.31.3.4:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Help on Parallel Flaw/Method of Reasoning - 7Sage Forum

Help on Parallel Flaw/Method of Reasoning

LissRamiLissRami Core Member

Hello! I have gone through the syllabus on Parallel Flaw questions and I am still not getting it. On my drills I seem to keep missing those and wasting time trying to solve them. Any tips? Help is much appreciated!

Comments

• ntrepanier5ntrepanier5 Alum Member
    322 karma

I'd say PF/PR questions are one of the highest level questions that build as you study them on their own and as you improve in other areas of the test: as you get better at identifying Flaws, Conclusions, Assumptions, etc., your PF/PR will simultaneously improve. It's definitely a question type that takes a lot of practice, so be patient.

I'd also look at how you're drilling them. When I'm taking a section, I usually skip PF/PR and leave them for the end when I have more time to work throught them, so if you're trying to blow through them in the 1 min 20 seconds or so that you're supposed to spend on each question, it might be worth spending a little more time on them.