Query failed: connection to 172.31.3.4:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Consistency - 7Sage Forum

Consistency

nsnickshin63nsnickshin63 Core Member
in General 14 karma

I've been studying for the LSAT for a almost half a year now, and on PTs I've been consistently scoring in the high 160s. I've noticed a pattern on all of my tests where I usually do extremely well on one or two sections (talking -1/-2) and then bomb the third section. I fear that stamina and consistency are my issue more than a skill issue. Are there any tips on increasing consistency/accuracy? (especially RC which is the section I've noticed the most fluctuation in my score anywhere from -2 to -6).

Comments

• megatron0megatron0 Core Member
    10 karma

I've been struggling with this same thing! Could use any advice.

• ntrepanier5ntrepanier5 Alum Member
    322 karma

Depends on how you've been studying. If you've mostly done the curriculum and drills to get the material down (which clearly you have if you're scoring in the high 160s), then doing PTs more frequently to build stamina might be the move. If you have been doing PTs pretty consistently, I know people who have made other lifestyle changes to help: dropping TikTok, IG reels, YouTube shorts, etc to help their attention span. Idk what your exact situation is, but those are a couple of ideas just to help you think broadly about what can change.