LR Formal Logic - Best Materials on 7Sage??

Claire CClaire C Live Member

Howdy y'all! I just joined the 7Sage platform to study for the October test, which I didn't expect to be taking. Just took September (after Blueprint's 170+ live class) and I don't know if I actually broke 170, so here we go again.

I know that my biggest weakness is conditional/formal logic in LR... I have the basics down but kinda freak out when there's a 5-6 sentence stimulus that you're expected to diagram to find the missing link or what must be true.

Anyway... for the seasoned 7Sage studiers... what lessons/content do you recommend?? I don't want to go through the whole curriculum; I just want the full-fledged 7Sage take on complex diagramming LR questions. Tips/Recs? What materials should I read/watch/review?

In advance: THANK YOU!!!!

Comments

• LSAT EnjoyerLSAT Enjoyer Core Member
    edited September 13 9 karma

Hello!

The modules that are best suited for this purpose are the following:

Foundation:
    1. Conditional and Set Logic
    2. Logic of Intersecting Sets
    3.Formal Logic Flaws

Logical Reasoning:
    1. Inference and Must Be True Questions
    2. Sufficient Assumption Questions
    3. Nessecary Assumption Questions

As for the latter set, some practice questions use causal logic so you will have to browse through them to find the ones that use conditional logic.

In the "Drills" section you can select the "Conditional Reasoning" tag to drill questions that use Conditional logic. Select the "Hardest" question setting to increase the likelihood you get the questions that require extensive formal logic mapping.

Good luck with your studies!