Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Help for the logic games section

I am taking the LSAT in October, but I am still struggling with the logic games. What are the best advice on how to get better in this section. I am not doing well at all.

Comments

• PacificoPacifico Alum Inactive ⭐
    8021 karma
    Check out this strategy guide I wrote up a few months back: http://7sage.com/discussion/#/discussion/2737/logic-games-attack-strategy

If you do an LG section or two per day from now until the October test you will have time to do every game from 1-35 at least once and should have a much better grasp of things heading into the exam. You only have another week or so to cancel or postpone so you really need to lock those LG skills down.
  • jenifferkjenifferk Member
    94 karma
    Don't lose hope! LG was never a strong point for me! I second @Pacifico ! Do 1-35, print out at least two copies per game.. print more, until you can do them correctly without watching the videos..

I did 1-35 once (had to watch videos for every other game!) right before the June LSAT, ended up postponing the exam. In prep for Oct LSAT, I recently did 1-35 again (mostly WITHOUT videos & without having memorized answers).. amazing how much faster I was at making inferences between rules / diagramming!

Now I am going through PT's.. and I am really amazed and in shock with how I don't need to watch any of the videos anymore unless I feel like I didn't make all the necessary inferences to get through the games faster.
  • PMLSAT83PMLSAT83 Alum Member
    124 karma
    just keep doing them until the inferences come natural. I've done 200+ game sections. Make sure you do them timed and BR before reviewing the answers. When i BR i write out all possible game boards and different methods. This combination has really helped me excel at LG.