Is there a way to change/put an expected accuracy % on the Drills created under "Practice"

cindyguo2020cindyguo2020 Core Member
in General 12 karma

I remember during the drills in the syllabus there was a slider for expected accuracy/inaccuracy, can you do that when making drills under the Practice tab? For example I want to do harder drills so I would want to put it to like a higher expected wrong answer percentage.

Comments

• rprabhakar0309rprabhakar0309 Core Member
    edited October 13 5 karma

J

• Mary - Student ServiceMary - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    edited October 14 794 karma

@cindyguo2020 Yes, two of our options in the Auto Builder Drill—'Tags and PrepTest' and 'Particular Tags'—allow you to adjust the difficulty or accuracy. To do this, simply select either of these options and scroll down to adjust the accuracy before creating a drill.

The other three options in the Auto Builder Drill don't have this feature, as they are designed to be randomized based on your previous results.

Additionally, on the same page, the Advanced Builder offers the option to set the difficulty level. Just tap the button corresponding to your preferred difficulty level.

See the sample GIF below:

If you need any further assistance, please let us know!