Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What should we bring on test day?

sharine.xuansharine.xuan Alum Member
in General 13 karma
Will there be, for example, scratch paper provided? Or should we bring our own? Pencils?

Comments

• Ron SwansonRon Swanson Alum Member Inactive ⭐
    1650 karma
    You have to bring your own stuff. and I believe there's no scratch paper allowed
  • legally_chelslegally_chels Alum Member
    206 karma
    No scratch paper (that I can remember). Bring your own pencils (no.2) and they cannot be mechanical pencils. Bring a gallon size ziplock bag and bring snacks to eat in there. Also bring a water bottle with you to stay hydrated. In your ziplock bag you can have an eraser, pencils, food, highlighters, tissues and an analog watch. That's about all that you can bring. Anyone feel free to let me know if I missed anything! Also don't forget your ID because you need that.
  • Matt1234567Matt1234567 Inactive ⭐
    1294 karma
    Official LSAC policy on what is allowed:

http://www.lsac.org/jd/lsat/day-of-test
  • ENTJENTJ Alum Inactive ⭐
    3658 karma
    Your brain and your confidence! (And no scratch paper).
  • sharine.xuansharine.xuan Alum Member
    13 karma
    do they provide you with scratch paper? or just that pathetic little amount of space on the actual test?
    I was told we can write on the test. Is that true?
  • nye8870nye8870 Alum
    1749 karma
    Rolaids?
  • Matt1234567Matt1234567 Inactive ⭐
    1294 karma
    @sharine.xuan said:
    do they provide you with scratch paper? or just that pathetic little amount of space on the actual test?
    The only time you'll really need space is on the LG, and yes, they provide you with lots of room since one game is printed over two sheets of paper.
    And yes, you can write in the test booklet.
  • c.janson35c.janson35 Free Trial Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    2398 karma
    Your A game.