Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Advice on PT order!

ann00122ann00122 Member
edited September 2015 in October 2015 LSAT 11 karma
Hi everyone, I'm taking the October test and needed some advice on if i should be doing the PT's in numerical order or if I should jump to the later years? I've read in some of the discussion forums that the later PTs are harder. Do you think I should just keep continuing in order or make the jump to the late 50s or 60s?

Comments

• inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
    It's a good idea to go through all of them since older games are starting to make a comeback.
  • splitterhopefulsplitterhopeful Alum Member
    340 karma
    @"Dillon A. Wright" said:
    It's a good idea to go through all of them since older games are starting to make a comeback
    In what way?
  • brna0714brna0714 Alum Inactive ⭐
    1489 karma
    We need a lot more information. Where are you in your prep? What're your scores like? What's your goal score? How many PTs have you done thus far?

@splitterhopeful - There are more nonstandard game board appearing on later tests. This is a trend that was also seen in very early PTs.
  • ann00122ann00122 Member
    11 karma
    @brna0714 Ok it seems like I should continue to go in order. Ive taken about 10 PTs and my scores have been in the high 150s. The last PT i took I got a 160. My goal is to get at least a 165.