Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PT47 S1 Q24

babybennybabybenny Free Trial Member
edited September 2015 in Logical Reasoning 156 karma
I don't understand why A can't be an answer and C is right.

The stimulus said "Instruction is available-> consumers would find it much easier to put together" and I should find out the situation which cannot always meet the principle.
I thought if it went like this Instruction is available-> consumers would "NOT" find it much easier to put together, so that's why I picked A.

But the answer is C. It's like Instruction is NOT available-> consumers would find it much easier to put together, right?
So how can C be an answer?
I mean when we find something against principles, shouldn't we find A-> NOT B (if the stimulus says A->B)?
So that's why I thought A is an answer because it's just like A->Not B (But C is "NOT A->B")

Can anyone explain why C is an answer and A is wrong?
Thanks!

Comments

• nye8870nye8870 Alum
    edited September 2015 1749 karma
    It almost seems like this is a weakening question and ac-C is the only one that remotely (and I mean remotely) does this. I am curious to see what others have to say too. It appears to me C is saying, "Look barely anybody even uses the instructions, so why bother changing them in such a way?"
  • nye8870nye8870 Alum
    edited September 2015 1749 karma
    ac-A actually helps the argument by saying there is in fact a group of people out there assembling the product who are experiencing problems using the current style of written directions. Therefore ---> change the way they are written.