Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LSAT Difficulty

KyleDuncanKyleDuncan Alum Member
in General 14 karma
I have the 7 sage beginner program and have not written and of the newest practice tests. The most recent test I have written has been prep test 48, does anyone know how much the newer LSATS differ in range of difficulty. what should i expect for this saturday ??

thanks

Comments

• DumbHollywoodActorDumbHollywoodActor Alum Inactive ⭐
    edited October 2015 7468 karma
    How many PTs have you taken? What is the avg score? What's your goal?
  • KyleDuncanKyleDuncan Alum Member
    14 karma
    ive taken 36-48 average score is 159 best score is 165 and the was prep test 47 I just dont know how difficult the new tests are from the old ones.
  • DumbHollywoodActorDumbHollywoodActor Alum Inactive ⭐
    edited October 2015 7468 karma
    @KyleDuncan said:
    I just dont know how difficult the new tests are from the old ones.
    They’re different, in a lot of small ways. For example, on LR, the language is crisper, but the answers are trickier. The logic games are weirder, similar to the really early games in PT 1-10. Is 160 your goal score? If so, then go for it. But if it’s higher, I’d push until December.

If you do push, I’d advise you take PT 61 and join us next Wednesday for the BR call.
  • KyleDuncanKyleDuncan Alum Member
    14 karma
    @DumbHollywoodActor said:
    Is 160 your goal score? If so, then go for it. But if it’s higher, I’d push until December.

i would like a higher score but as of now Im going to take the October one and than retake it possibly in December, in between these dates Im going upgrade my 7sage account and start more recent prep tests