Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

This might be a silly concern but...

dainagdainag Free Trial Member
I'm scared that maybe I bubbled my LG section wrong, simply because I needed to skip around between games, and I can't remember if I properly ended on #23. It is probably just my OCD side acting out, but I guess some reassurance would be nice. Do other people have this same worry?

Comments

• Nilesh SNilesh S Alum Inactive ⭐
    3438 karma
    Always had that when I was testing (i.e. both times)... I'd say let it play out... people tend to overthink things... at worst you'll probably test again... not worth stressing it... that episode of life is over and you can't change t... look to the future... invest yourself in your work/apps.
  • Dev MockDev Mock Member
    67 karma
    I had the same concern but I had enough time to go back and double check. I ended up being fine, I'm sure that you did as well. If not, it's ok. There'salways another chance.
    I did actually mess up my name through...twice. I was so freaked out that I put my first name in the last name slot. even after I fixed it, I missed the bubble for the "e" in my first name.
    If I made it through correctly after all my stumbling, I'm sure that you did great.
  • dainagdainag Free Trial Member
    12 karma
    Thanks guys.