Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Rusty or just burned out?

GoLSATGoGoLSATGo Alum Member
in General 84 karma
Howdy y'all.

So I took the October LSAT last week and decided to take this week to go back to drill certain arguments while working on RC and LG as I usually do. However, when I took a timed arguments section today I got -11 (yikes), and after BR I didn't do significantly better (-9) as I usually BR around -4. I haven't taken more than 3 days off of LSAT since I first started studying back in May, because I'm afraid that if I take the recommended week off and then come back with a fresh mind, I'd be in a worse position.

I think I have become too attached to the LSAT and it's hard for me to leave it aside for a little while...help.

Comments

• harrismeganharrismegan Member
    2074 karma
    It's probably burnout, but, with that said, would you take the time off knowing it might be burnout? I'm like you. I just can't NOT do something. But seriously, it's worth it to take some time off. Find something to do to really distraction so you don't have any lingering LSAT thoughts. :)