Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

For those who have taken all or nearly all or just a ton of PTS

lexxx745lexxx745 Alum Member Sage
in General 3190 karma

Around how many PTS until you found you hit your peak?

For those who have taken all or nearly all, would you be willing to share your score?

Comments

• hernandez.christopher.lawhernandez.christopher.law Free Trial Member
    9 karma

Well I truly believe that people don't hit their "peaks" until after years of studying and training for the LSAT. I'd say since May I have taken well over 20 practice exams since I am targeting a 160 score on the October LSAT so I've been hitting it hard. My top 5 scores on practice exams are 160, 159, 159, 159 and 158. My score varies a lot though like this week I got 155 and it's something my tutor and I are looking into. My top Blind Review score is 168.

I am assuming you are maybe just starting your LSAT studies so I would recommend (if this is the case) to focus on each section first learning about the types of questions that appear and so on and then you can start to move into practice exams and blind reviews.

• RealLaw612RealLaw612 Member
    1094 karma

I took 46 PTs in 9 months and was averaging in the low 170s before sitting in September. I was BRing in the high 170s so I know I didn't hit a "peak."
    My highest timed Prep Test score was 173 with 176 BR.