Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Just a friendly reminder...

DaveH162DaveH162 Alum Member
edited October 2015 in General 221 karma
For many of us, this is a long process. It will most likely not be a steady incline toward your goal. With that being said, you will have your ups and your (many) downs, but keep a level head and keep plugging away.

It wasn't but 10 days ago I was feeling pretty hopeless after regressing about 10 points back to my diagnostic score. After taking a few days off and getting some much needed encouragement by lurking through the 7sage forums, I got back at it and not only did I get back to where I was, I actually surpassed my previous high score (+3) and met my goal score when I took PT72 today.

Y'all have helped me tremendously, so I just wanted to send some encouragement to anyone who may need it. Keep goin!

Comments

• GSU HopefulGSU Hopeful Core
    1644 karma
    Great job! Hope you continue to climb. As long as we all trust the process and work at it, we will all eventually get there.
  • nicole.hopkinsnicole.hopkins Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    7965 karma
    @DaveH162 said:
    After taking a few days off and getting some much needed encouragement by lurking through the 7sage forums, I got back at it and not only did I get back to where I was, I actually surpassed my previous high score (+3) and met my goal score when I took PT72 today.

WHAT.

A new high score on the notorious PT72?

Time to pop some bubbly!!!

Look at you, trusting the process!! And this anecdote will provide encouragement to others. Thanks for posting, and CONGRATS for this huge success!
  • Sheri123Sheri123 Alum Member
    1196 karma
    That's awesome, 72 is crazy hard so you should be extra proud of what you have accomplished, congratulations!