Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Just thought I would share something I learned with LR practice :)

Mister-eeeeMister-eeee Alum Member
in General 20 karma
Hi 7sagers!

I've been working on keeping track of the amount of question types I keep getting incorrect. What I'm currently doing is writing everything out by hand with every test by creating a table. In this table I have 4 columns. The first column includes question types(each question type = one row) and the other 3 include tests (one test per column) I then go down each row and tally the amount of questions per question type I get wrong. After three tests I count how many MBT question types I got wrong, or how many Strengthen questions I got wrong. By visually seeing the last 3 tests tests and amount of incorrect question types, it gives me a better visualization on what I have to work on.

A major perk I learned for doing this is:
- it forces me to label all question stems during blind review (I double check them through 7sage grader if I'm having trouble)

I'm not scoring that high yet, and I can imagine this not really working on the high scorers (since you're probably only missing like 2 questions per section anyway). But for the newbies, like myself :) I've found it to be helpful and just wanted to share :)

If anybody has any recommendations or ideas let me know! I can always use some guidance.

Comments

• Sheri123Sheri123 Alum Member
    1196 karma
    Hi Mister-eeee, doesn't the LSAT Analytics already do this for you when you enter your answers?
  • LeoA1994LeoA1994 Member
    77 karma
    @Sheri123 said:
    Hi Mister-eeee, doesn't the LSAT Analytics already do this for you when you enter your answers?
    That's what I was about to say ... seems like there's no point of doing all this work when it can quickly be analyzed through the program