Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LSAT Study Buddies!

2»

Comments

• Fish0701Fish0701 Member
    133 karma
    Taking the June 2016 LSAT. Always down for a BR sesh or just a study sesh in general around the Atlanta area
  • DumbHollywoodActorDumbHollywoodActor Alum Inactive ⭐
    edited January 2016 7468 karma
    Having a study buddy is great, but it can feel rather difficult and artificial to find one at the outset. Try using Group BRs as like a bar/club/match.com/town square to get to know some of your fellow 7sagers. Let a study buddy relationship, like all good relationships, grow organically. Here’s the schedule of BR groups for June Test- Takers: http://7sage.com/discussion/#/discussion/6171/june-test-takers-group-br-schedule-updated

Hope to “see” you there!
  • BruiserWoodsBruiserWoods Member Inactive ⭐
    1706 karma
    Hi I'm in Boston! I'm taking in June 2016. I'm on PT 55-57 BR right now. Anyone interested in studying? (Also open to skype)
  • jaredj229jaredj229 Alum Member
    110 karma
    Hey guys, I just took the test but now I've got 9 months to kill before law school so if anyone is looking for a study buddy in the Dallas area, I'd be happy work with you! My strongest sections are RC and LR and my score was a 175. I can help with BR, fundamentals, or specific question-types that are giving you problems. Just send me a DM!