Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Studying for the OCTOBER LSAT?

2»

Comments

• grauplusgrauplus Free Trial Member
    9 karma
    Steve lets be positive and lets think is possible, so the sooner we start the better we fight.
  • Kyle JanzenKyle Janzen Free Trial Member
    17 karma
    grauplus - I know people who only studied for a month and scored in the high 170s. Anything is possible, good luck.
  • grauplusgrauplus Free Trial Member
    9 karma
    well, that´s good news. Thank you for the advice!
  • Caitlin KleinCaitlin Klein Free Trial Member
    6 karma
    Grauplus - I'm just starting now! Wish me luck!
  • ulloacaminoulloacamino Alum Member
    2 karma
    GOOD LUCK ^^^
  • JSJS Free Trial Member
    184 karma
    You guys' comments are sooooooo helpful.
    I just buy law 101 and 180watch online, hope it works.
    For those who don't have time read the numerous comments, the recommendation of book "law 101" and 180watch is all I got. After received these goods, I will write my review here.
  • paulfan2011paulfan2011 Free Trial Member
    125 karma
    Great stuff, thanks guys.
  • Ggr878Ggr878 Free Trial Member
    edited August 2013 2 karma
    I just started I took the lsat in dec after doing test masters.
    I am trying again... With a higher lsat will get in for sure.
  • K SK S Free Trial Member
    86 karma
    I have been studying for the LSAT on and off again since april. I just started studying regularly. Do you believe this is enough time for the october lsat?
  • James DeanJames Dean Free Trial Member
    297 karma
    Your question is very vague. Enough time to do what? Take it? Score (1XX)?

Regardless, take a PT, it will answer your question.
  • K SK S Free Trial Member
    86 karma
    So, I finished the 7sage course last week. I have been taking practice tests. I usually score well on RC/LG (2-3 maximum incorrect). However, I am scoring in the mid 150's due to LR. I think what I am going to start doing is just start drilling the LR ( I have a kaplan LR endurance book) and also I am going to start taking more timed exams and reviewing what I am doing wrong more thoroughly.

I also work in a law firm full time. So i usually study about 2-3 hours a night and 10-12 hours on Saturday/Sunday. I think I am probably going to increase this to 4-5 hours a night due to my score.

Also, I made a binder based on JY's sections of the LR section. separating it into 15 sections and have been reviewing the principles of them.

Does anyone have any advice for me? I really want to increase my score from 155 to at the very least the 160's. Is this possible?
  • J.Y. PingJ.Y. Ping Administrator Instructor
    13940 karma
    @KS, study in the morning before you go to work, not at night after you come back.
  • anthonychabalaanthonychabala Free Trial Member
    2 karma
    Hey there. Just joined today. I am very impressed! I have been studying on and off for the last couple months for the Oct. LSAT, and I recently panicked, so here I am! I have been scoring between 155 and 161 pretty consistently in the tests inside the books I purchased (just about every book under the sun), and just scored a 155 on the June 2007 test in the 7Sage syllabus. I am very realistic about this whole thing. My goal is 165, but a 158 gets me in my school of choice. Assuming I get through all of this material in the next month, is it likely I could reach the low/mid 160s? I realize the answer to that question is dependent on me, but I just needed to throw that out there for my own sanity. Good luck to all! I am thrilled to be a member here, and I wish I joined sooner! Thanks.
  • J.Y. PingJ.Y. Ping Administrator Instructor
    13940 karma
    Welcome! I cannot predict what scores anyone will get, but I'll say that I'm rooting for you!
  • KK Free Trial Member
    edited September 2013 345 karma
    Guys if you're taking October LSAT you should have registered by now, but if you have not (like me) because you're too busy studying:

you have from now to Sept 13 but from today onwards there's a late fee...

I think the late fee is $66.
  • tub58293642tub58293642 Free Trial Member
    2 karma
    Hi everyone. I am taking the October test as well. Freaking out!!!