Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How many practice tests?

masoodkmasoodk Member
in General 7 karma
Hi
I just wanted to know, how many practice tests I should be taking on daily basis. I am writing LSAT on december 5th and just finished with the lessons and wanted to start taking full timed tests.

Thank You

Comments

• GSU HopefulGSU Hopeful Core
    1644 karma
    IMHO, aside from the practice you get under testing conditions, the most important part of the PT process is the Blind Review. It is during this review that most of your learning will take place. Personally, I think it would be hard for you to do a really thorough blind review on more than 3 tests per week without burning out. Everyone in different, but I have gathered that the general consensus is a maximum of 3 per week. Best of luck to you.
  • PacificoPacifico Alum Inactive ⭐
    8021 karma
    You should only be taking 1 per day maximum, and 3 per week maximum. You have ~6 weeks so you're talking probably only 12-15 tests max when you get down to it. If you're looking for an improvement of 5 points or less, you could realistically pull this off. Anything more than that and you're likely setting yourself up for failure, especially the higher up on the scale those goals are. As @"GSU Hopeful" mentioned, you really need to focus on an excellent clean copy BR after you PT or you may as well set the PTs on fire since you learn more from your mistakes and lack of certainty than you do from just getting correct answers and finding out your score. Good luck!
  • allergicallergic Alum Member Inactive Sage
    246 karma
    I agree with the others, 3 per week.