Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

When to find the conclusion

Erika :)Erika :) Alum Member
in General 15 karma
Hello,
Does anyone have a cleat sheet on which LR questions you need to identify conclusion/P. I know, or atleast I'm under the impression that, there are some questions that don't require this.

Comments

• c.janson35c.janson35 Free Trial Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    2398 karma
    You should find the conclusion on every single question. There is never a conclusion that you should not find. The only questions you do not always have to find the conclusion are must be true and most strongly supported questions, because often times there are no actual conclusions to be found in them; rather, they are just sets of facts. You may be able to make the argument that it isn't necessary to find the conclusion on some point of disagreement questions, but (1) I wouldn't recommend it, (2) you don't gain anything by trying to skip ahead, and (3) rushing through may cost you the opportunity to fully understand the statement. Finding conclusions and support is absolutely essential and you should never shortcut this process.
  • blah170blahblah170blah Alum Inactive ⭐
    3545 karma
    Always.
  • GSU HopefulGSU Hopeful Core
    1644 karma
    Every question in which there is an argument... you should ID all parts of it.
  • kennedybjkennedybj Alum Member
    697 karma
    Every. Single. Question.