Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Logging PT retakes

Sheri123Sheri123 Alum Member
in General 1196 karma
Just curious how all the really experienced PTers are logging your retakes of PTs? Are you scoring them in the system just like you do others. I started taking a PT this morning that I didn't realize I had taken before until I got about 5 questions completed & for some reason I never logged my original test, so I have no idea how I did not it before. It was most likely before I started on the 7Sage curriculum, after I got my LSAT Actual Preptest books. I'm concerned about logging it into the system, since it may actually skew my averages because I'm noticing some familiarity with the questions and answer choices.

Comments

• nicole.hopkinsnicole.hopkins Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    7965 karma
    I kept all of my Scantrons and dated them with scores. Then in 7sage analytics I put "notes" on all of my retakes saying things like "May 11th 167" to mark what my original score was.
  • Sheri123Sheri123 Alum Member
    1196 karma
    Thanks nicole.hopkins, I do that now, but I must have taken this one before I started 7Sage & do not have a scantron for it. Do you think I should even grade it in the system under the circumstances?
    7965 karma
    @Sheri123 said:
    Do you think I should even grade it in the system under the circumstances?
    I ... think you shouldn't worry too much about it :D Trust me—when you're at 60+ PT's between fresh takes and retakes, you won't care about one you took this early. Don't sweat it.
  • DumbHollywoodActorDumbHollywoodActor Alum Inactive ⭐
    7468 karma
    @nicole.hopkins said:
    Trust me—when you're at 60+ PT's
    This. I’m at 35 PTs and I can’t even remember ones I took 10 PTs ago never mind PT 36. I find the retakes are about the practice, not about the score.
    7965 karma
    @DumbHollywoodActor said:
    I find the retakes are about the practice, not about the score.
    Totes.