Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

your criteria for owning a logic game

What’s your criteria for owning a game? By owning as in- you won’t have to look at that game for awhile and when you come back to it in say 2 weeks or so(or I don’t know in how long really) the speed at which you can recall the inferences won’t have diminished.

Perhaps finishing it well ahead of the suggested time? (like if it’s a 5 minute game- and you finish in 3:30~ 4 mins. Or if it’s a 12 minute game, maybe finishing in 10 minutes or sooner and if it’s an 10 minute game- maybe finishing in 8 minutes.)

After repeating a game for 5 times or so, I find myself plateauing/maxing out time-wise.
Anyway, thoughts?

Comments

• PacificoPacifico Alum Inactive ⭐
    8021 karma
    If you plateau in your success... You're done. Move on. The first game on December's test was the easiest I have ever seen and it still took me 3 minutes and 20 seconds. Understand their is a lower limit to just doing the work and when you start to come up against that with 100% accuracy then it's time to move on.
  • nicole.hopkinsnicole.hopkins Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    7965 karma
    @Pacifico said:
    If you plateau in your success... You're done. Move on.
    Yeppers peppers!