Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MSS questions

SeriousbirdSeriousbird Alum Member
I'm doing really badly on this question type. I am going to rewatch the videos and lesson for this question type, but does anyone have any advice on how I can improve?

When I did this question type in the past, I got frustrated and skipped to the next question type, but this time I want to master it and do well on it. If someone could give me some constructive advice, I would be most appreciative!

Comments

• PacificoPacifico Alum Inactive ⭐
    8021 karma
    I think one of the biggest things is to remember that the name of this question type is a red herring. It should be called "the only remotely supported" or something similar. As with every question there is only one right AC and four wrong ones, yet with this question type people start to get hung up on matters of degree of support. If you struggle with inference questions then lean on your POE skills a bit more until you get where you need to be. Take in all the information in the stimulus and then go into the ACs with the mindset that four of them are complete and total bullshit for which there is no support. Hopefully that might be the mindset that exposes the correct AC to you. Good luck!
  • SeriousbirdSeriousbird Alum Member
    1278 karma
    Thank you!