Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Transcript

kennedybjkennedybj Alum Member
in General 697 karma
How long did it take LSAC to process your transcript??

Comments

• PacificoPacifico Alum Inactive ⭐
    8021 karma
    It can take anywhere from a day or two to a week or two from personal experience. Often it takes longer for it to show up at LSAC from the school you requested it from. But if you haven't done so already you need to get on this because it should've been done months ago if you're applying this cycle. I'd also imagine that they won't be processing them while they are closed so you might get hit by that at this point.
  • kennedybjkennedybj Alum Member
    697 karma
    @Pacifico well I sent my transcript over a week ago (overnight delivery) and it hasn't been processed yet, but maybe I just need to be patient
    8021 karma
    Yeah they don't acknowledge anything until it's all completed so once you finally hear from them it means everything is good to go. Probably not going to hear back until after New Years at this point.
  • Ddowns0325Ddowns0325 Member
    edited December 2015 56 karma
    My transcript were sent by my school a few days ago, and LSAC has processed it and uploaded my lsac gpa. I was surprised how quickly they got this done.
  • kennedybjkennedybj Alum Member
    697 karma
    Maybe I should send it again?
    8021 karma
    I would wait another week and see if anything materializes.
  • GSU HopefulGSU Hopeful Core
    1644 karma
    I had a weird experience with this. One of my transcripts, which came from a state school here in GA, was requested, sent and processed by LSAC in about 8 days total. Another transcript that was sent from a liberal arts college took approximately 3 weeks to be processed. I would just consider it an anomaly. Like @Pacifico stated, wait another week or so and then maybe call and check.
  • stepharizonastepharizona Alum Member
    3197 karma
    And double check your transcripts, I had an issue that one of mine had an inconsistency on it and j had to have the school resend!