Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Transcript Addendum

AidoeAidoe Free Trial Member
in General 236 karma
This is relatively minor but for transcripts, if your semester hours are relatively low (98) should you write an addendum? I took a lot of AP classes in HS to graduate early and I don't know if that would be reflected on my application.

Comments

• PacificoPacifico Alum Inactive ⭐
    edited January 2016 8021 karma
    No addendum necessary, they will see your transcripts, and even if they couldn't see this in the end all they really care about is that you were awarded a degree.
  • lsatingslsatings Alum Member
    349 karma
    No, different colleges have different degree requirements. Mine required 196 credit hours to graduate, but a neighboring college asked for only 102. Credit hours are generally inconsequential. You have no control over them, and graduating early isn't frowned upon.
  • jdawg113jdawg113 Alum Inactive ⭐
    2654 karma
    Schools only care that you have the degree and what your GPA is, they aren't particularly concerned with credit hours. Plus I believe they would see those AP classes (they're included on the transcripts you need to send in right?) anyway so they would know you got credit for the classes