Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to find explanations of the LSAT PT 1~35

Grace...Grace... Alum Member
in General 339 karma
Where can I find the explanations to the LSAT PT 1~35 questions? I signed up for the "Ultimate" package. Is it included in that package?

Comments

• GSU HopefulGSU Hopeful Core
    1644 karma
    If you're looking for LR, some of them aren't up. I think most, if not all of the RC are up and of course all of the LG are here. Just go to LG explanations under resources and click the test you are looking for. The sections and available questions are towards the bottom of the page.
  • Grace...Grace... Alum Member
    339 karma
    Thank you.
  • J.Y. PingJ.Y. Ping Administrator Instructor
    13940 karma
    The only explanations missing for 1-35 are the LR explanations from 1-16. Everything else is there. You can access them via the method @"GSU Hopeful" described.
  • acquadiiceacquadiice Core Member
    121 karma

@"J.Y. Ping" said:
    The only explanations missing for 1-35 are the LR explanations from 1-16. Everything else is there. You can access them via the method @"GSU Hopeful" described.

i know this is 5 years old, has this been updated with explanations?

• 615Kevin615Kevin Member
    74 karma

@acquadiice Hey, LR answer explanations 1-16 are not there. However, if you go to 180pedia, you can find links that takes you to forums that discuss these answer explanations. Usually they are either the Manhattan Forums or Powerscore forums. In general, they are pretty helpful and useful, sometimes even along with J.Y's explanations! The person who created 180pedia really did good job gathering and organizing those links to make it very convenient.

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

@acquadiice said:

@"J.Y. Ping" said:

i know this is 5 years old, has this been updated with explanations?

Hi there,

Sorry, we do not have video explanations for the LR section in PrepTests 1-16. We have the following video explanations available:

Logical Reasoning: PrepTests 17 - 89
    Logic Games: every PrepTest ever published
    Reading Comprehension: PrepTests 1 - 89

Let us know if you have any further questions.