Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2 Quick Curriculum Questions

bjphillips5bjphillips5 Alum Member
in General 1137 karma
Hi y'all,
I'm just getting started with 7sage and really love it.

But I'm a little confused.
First, for the curriculum question videos (example: Holes in the Ozone - MSS Question) before the problem sets begin, are we supposed to just watch and learn or attempt the problem befor JY explains it to us?

Second, I know it's really early (planning on taking June), but I'm a little nervous about my results so far. Doing both timed and BR, I struggled with the final two Main Point problem sets (on Ultimate+).

Any advice or words of wisdom to either calm my nerves or improve my strategy?

Thanks,
Benjamin

Comments

• PacificoPacifico Alum Inactive ⭐
    8021 karma
    @bjphillips5 said:
    are we supposed to just watch and learn or attempt the problem befor JY explains it to us?
    I always try to answer the video questions on my own and then press play. I would keep track of how many I got right/wrong and then if I crossed a certain threshold where I wasn't getting it then I would do the first problem set and if it clicked I moved on. If not, do another problem set. That way I had plenty of problem sets to drill weaknesses during the PT phase.

And in general just hang in there, ask questions and put in the time and you should be fine. Don't get discouraged, you're just at the very beginning of a new journey.
  • bjphillips5bjphillips5 Alum Member
    1137 karma
    @Pacifico Thanks so much. I think I'll try that approach going forward!

And thanks for calming some fear. Excited for more things to click going forward!