Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Limited LSAT Test centers

finprep12finprep12 Free Trial Member
There are only two test centers that are currently available for June 2016 lsat in my area, whereas for February, I clearly remember seeing more than five. Since the deadline for changing test date is tomorrow, I guess I have no choice but to select between the two, but one test center is notorious for being bad and the other is 40 miles away. Does anyone know if LSAC offers more test centers as we get closer to the actual test date?

Comments

• PacificoPacifico Alum Inactive ⭐
    8021 karma
    I've seen them pop up before when they weren't previously listed. I'm not sure how LSAC populates those lists but it is possible that they might require the test centers to submit paperwork each time. I'd take the one 40 miles away and plan on getting a hotel room and then if other centers pop up I would call LSAC and ask for a free test center switch given the circumstances.
  • Nicole HopkinsNicole Hopkins Alum Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    4344 karma
    @finprep12 said:
    Does anyone know if LSAC offers more test centers as we get closer to the actual test date?
    Wouldn't count on it!

My testing center was about 30-40 minutes away so I grabbed a hotel room. Great decision on the whole—nice hotel and nice testing center = win.