Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Test Center Review] CUNY Law, New York, NY

PetrichorPetrichor Alum Member
edited February 2016 in Test Center Reviews 359 karma
Proctors: Pretty good overall. Stuck to time, no errors with the alarm (had my own watch so it wasn't really an issue). Friendly and gave clear instructions. Had spare pencils as well.

Facilities: Excellent. This looks like a relatively new building and was very clean. Plenty of bathrooms/water fountains.

What kind of room: Classroom lecture style, seats 100+.

How many in the room: 40ish or so.

Desks: 5 or 6 feet long desks, plenty of space. Chairs are steel case office type chairs (these are around $750 retail) with a lot of options for adjustment.

Left-handed accommodation: Not applicable since these are desks.

Noise levels: none. Room appears to have some sort of noise dampening material, no windows in the room so I assume it wasn't facing street or anything.

Parking: Unknown. Looks like there were some street level parking. I took public transit.

Time elapsed from arrival to test: 10 mins or so from advertised start time to actual start time (getting people seated, in the right place etc).

Irregularities or mishaps: none

Other comments: The room I took the test in was very bright; however it was slightly warm and I rather have it a bit colder since you can layer up.

Would you take the test here again? No -- because it is too far from where I live, nothing wrong with the place though.

Date[s] of Exam[s]: Oct 2015