Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

difficulty ratio

katdlreyeskatdlreyes Member
I've noticed that I've been getting 100% on logic game sets that have a difficulty of 1/5 or perhaps 2. I get 1-2 wrong on anything above 3....

The bright side is that I'm getting sets correct but I'd like to ask what the usual distribution of difficulty is on actual logic game sections? Like... 1 easy, 2 medium and 1 difficult or is it always random?

Comments

• runiggyrunruniggyrun Alum Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    2481 karma
    It varies from test to test. That's why you'll see in the analyticals that some sections (by section I mean the collection of 4 games from a given test) are 1 star, some are 2 and so on up to 5.
    For instance PT 76 LG section has an overall rating of 1 (easiest) and is composed of games ranked 1, 2, 5 and 3 respectively.
    PT 62 has an LG section rating of 4 (harder) and the individual games are 2, 4, 5 and 2 respectively.
    PT B has an LG section rating of 5 (hardest) and the individual games are 2, 5, 5, 5. That's the hardest section I came across in the analytics.
    A string of 3 games rated 5 is very rare, but even an "easy" section can have one very tough game.
  • MrSamIamMrSamIam Inactive ⭐
    2086 karma
    There's really no way to say definitively. Often I find that there is 1 easy game, 2 moderately difficult games, and one "what the heck?.....oh I get it" game.