Test Center Review -- Mercer County Community College, Ewing, NJ

deleted accountdeleted account Free Trial Member
Proctors: Totally kickass! These people are freaking ON POINT. Everything is organized. Rules are all set up. Start to finish setup takes only 45 minutes or so. SO AWESOME!

Facilities: Great. Newish conference center that is not part of the college but rented out to businesses for conferences and whatnot.

What kind of room: Conference hall. Quiet, friendly, great large cushy desk chairs. Plenty of space.

How many in the room: I counted. It was only about 40 or so.

Desks: You are seated at a table, not tiny desks. You have as much room as you need. They seat you with alternating enormous cushy desk chairs, so I could literally have everything all spread out on the desk in front of me.

Left-handed accommodation: I didn't need it, but there would have been no problem for a lefty since the desk goes all the way in front of you.

Noise levels: No problem. The room has very dampened acoustics.

Parking: I didn't drive, but MCCC has plenty of parking. Shouldn't be a problem for anybody.

Time elapsed from arrival to test: 45 minutes. I arrived pretty much at 9:30.

Irregularities or mishaps: None.

Other comments:
I literally sent this exact email to the head of the test center after my test:

Just wanted to thank you guys for being such awesome LSAT proctors! You guys make the test peaceful and low-stress and everything is on point!

Would you take the test here again? I did. And I should point out that I chose not to take it at the test center where I took my first of 3 tests. Instead I traveled 300 miles north to go specifically MCCC. I can't overstate how awesome this test center is!

Date[s] of Exam[s]: June and Oct 2015.