Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Test Center Review] Chapman University School of Law, Orange, CA/USA

edgaredgar Free Trial Member
Proctors: All the proctors were really nice and courteous. The only issue we had in our room was that a lady miscounted the people in the room... twice!! We had to sit there an extra ten minutes for them to figure out what the heck what going on.

Facilities: The building is beautiful (restrooms and testing rooms). Nothing to complain about here.

What kind of room: Law Classrooms

How many in the room: I don't remember the exact number, but it was in the range of about 20 - 30.

Desks: The desks were in good condition and pretty sturdy. They are the standard long desks a few people share as they face toward the front.

Left-handed accommodation: N/A

Noise levels: Other than the other people sitting around you? Nothing out of the ordinary... except I had a guy blowing his nose every 5 min...

Parking: Parking is a breeze. It's right next to the building. I'm actually not sure if I had to pay for parking, but I did it anyway. It was $5, the last thing I wanted to worry about that day was whether I had to pay for parking.

Time elapsed from arrival to test: About 30 min.

Irregularities or mishaps: I briefly mentioned this part above.

Other comments: Nope.

Would you take the test here again? Sure!

Date[s] of Exam[s]: Dec. 7th 2015