Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Test Center Review] McMaster University, Hamilton ON, Canada

hiba.siddiqi3hiba.siddiqi3 Free Trial Member
in General 16 karma
The proctor was organized and thorough, and communication was good. She made sure everyone heard and understood the rules before carrying on in reading out instructions. The room was relatively easy to find, it was well lit. There were no windows, but that didn't make it feel uninviting or uncomfortable. There were rows of long wooden desks going down the middle of the room seating two or three people each. I didn't notice any left handed accommodation, but there might have been one. There wasn't much need for it on the rows of desks because there was room enough between test takers that one could write the test either from their right or left. There were around 40 students in the room and noise level during the test was perfect, there was no disturbances. Finding the room inside the building was relatively easy, the only downside was finding a place to park. It took half an hour to get through all the pre-test formalities. It was close to me, one of the assistants of the proctors had been really funny and friendly, and facilities were great. I would definitely take the test there again if I had to. I took the test on October 2015.