Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Broward College, Coconut Creek, Florida

Proctors: Two easygoing proctors. They want you to do well so they are worried that there are no distractions (such as, people coughing/sneezing too much, noise outside the classroom, and people with annoying tics). Proctors do not mind if you take a couple of more seconds (after time is up) to finish with the section (they even wait for you:)

Facilities: Restrooms are kind of far from the classrooms (but if you run to your way there and your way back, you are just fine! The running also help you to release stress).

Kind of Classroom: small classroom

How many in the classroom: 20 (we all have a lot of space in between us)

Desk: Fabric tablet arm chair (very comfortable; your buns won't hurt after being seated for 5 hours).

Left Handed Accommodation: There were two people who were accommodated accordingly.

Noise Level: The classrooms that were assigned for LSAT purposes were isolated from main hallways, food courts, or populated areas. LSAT takers were in classrooms that were close to each other. In other words, no noise.

Parking: Free, plentiful, very close to the area where we had to meet before going to our corresponding classrooms.

Time elapsed from arrival to test: 1h 15m. Got there at 7:30 AM, we started the exam at 8:45 AM

Irregularities/mishaps: None. All the proctors were very efficient and super nice.

Dates of Exam: June 2015 and October 2015

Other Comments: I love the atmosphere at Broward College; you can feel the positive energy, which really helped me that day because I didn't sleep well, I was nervous and had a lot of anxiety. Proctors were very friendly and you can feel that they want you to do well. I highly recommend Broward College, Coconut Creek, Florida