Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wish feature: 7sage tracks LG stats

theeTurktheeTurk Free Trial Member
in Logic Games 27 karma
So I now have a binder several inches thick that holds all of my games. I try to do AT LEAST 5 games a day on top of the rest of my life and all those sheets have added up. But the real problem is that without me doing some really intense work, I have no way to quickly and easily look at my aggregate games data. I think it would be great if 7sage could add a feature where I could select a game (ex. PT 66, game 2) and then I would enter the time I took to finish the game and my answers. Then 7sage could show me all the stats about that game and all my other games too. I could see past scores/times for certain games. It could even keep track of different question types (new/substitute rule, MBT, MBF, could be true, etc.) so I could even tailor my prep down to the question. I think it wouldn't be too too difficult to implement because 7sage already has all the Q-types in their system. Anyways just a thought.