Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How much did you review

LsatbreakingnewsLsatbreakingnews Alum Member
edited June 2016 in General 392 karma
Hi guys. My question is when you guys hit the PT stage, how much review of the curriculum did it require? I understand it's an "iterative process" as JY likes to say of finding your weakness, going back reviewing, then working on it and so forth. But for you personally did it require going over everything or just a few places places that required patching up

Comments

• PacificoPacifico Alum Inactive ⭐
    8021 karma
    First make sure your LG is on lock, like 0-2 wrong on average. Just start PTing and build some analytics. Then after 5-10 PTs go back and work on your weak areas.
  • Ron SwansonRon Swanson Alum Member Inactive ⭐
    1650 karma
    I highly recommend going back through the intro to lawgic, some/most, valid/invalid arguments once you've settled into PTs. In addition to your weaknesses, of course.

I was surprised how much more I picked up after understanding how those lessons were applicable to timed tests.
  • BruiserWoodsBruiserWoods Member Inactive ⭐
    1706 karma
    I went through the curriculum again from the beginning after about 3 months of PTing. I didn't redo the question types at that point.

I did, however, along the course of my studies, end up going back and redoing certain question type lessons for the types that were proving to be the most difficult for me
  • MrSamIamMrSamIam Inactive ⭐
    2086 karma
    I went through two curriculum's - 7Sage and another prep company...the latter of which I wasn't fond of. I probably reviewed for around 7-8 months before starting the PT phase. Even now, I still go through the curriculum and do a problem set here and there.