Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What are best practices for Blind Review?

kokobazookakokobazooka Member
in General 127 karma
Hello all,

So I finally got through the curriculum and finished my first PT since my diagnostic (+16 pts wahoo!!) But still got a long wait to go..I was just wondering how everyone was going about this phase of studying..I just finished BR'ing and am wondering what the next best thing to do would be ..Should I:

A. Go back to the question types I need most work on and review the course lessons, then take on problem sets timed/untimed?
B. Review the BR questions that I got wrong twice?
C. Stimulate test conditions on select sections I need work on?(for example sticking 4 RC passages together and doing it timed)
D. Continue simulating PT under test conditions?

I'm pretty sure I should be doing some combination of all 4, but given that I have 3 months left of full time study before the LSAT, I was wondering what regimen would be the best way to get the most gains in that time frame. I'm very tempted to just keep PT'ing and and plow thru 2-3 a week and rely on repetition under timed conditions instead of dedicating time to sections of the course to review.. Any thoughts and suggestions are appreciated. Thank you!!

Comments

• MrSamIamMrSamIam Inactive ⭐
    2086 karma
    All of the above, paying close attention to the question types that tripped you up the most, the game types that you had the most trouble with, and the issues you had with RC (didn't like the subject so it threw you off, timing was bad, etc.).
    This is what I usually do:
    1) Take a PT.
    2) BR that PT.
    3) Run the numbers through the analytic tool.
    4)
    A) For LR, practice (using the problem sets) the question types that I missed the most
    B) LG, fool proof - focusing more on the games that I had trouble with
    C) RC, drill full sections, focusing on the issues that led to a suboptimal score - for me, that's usually timing and my hatred towards art passages.
  • Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27822 karma
    +16 points!? Congrats!!