Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Best practices for Blind Review?

daimorrodaimorro Member
in General 75 karma

Hi! Do you all Blind review every test? I’ve found that between working full time while studying, Blind reviewing and then going over correct answers takes a lot of time to do and limits the amount of lessons/PTs I take.

Do you think it would be okay to just do the Blind Review every other test instead of every test?

Comments

• Jordan JohnsonJordan Johnson Member
    edited April 2021 686 karma

If you're short on time, I'd suggest doing Camo Review (http://elementalprep.com/camo) and then reviewing questions it spits back at you (some of them will be 'decoys' that you actually got correct the first time) and questions that you flagged only. That'll give you a good idea of what to work on without requiring going through every single test question again.

I did that for the first month or two of studying and it was a big help. Eventually I joined a Study Group where we were able to review every single question, and that helped me figure out blind spots that I had (or issues with my approach to certain question types) that I wouldn't have been able to discern on my own no matter how long I spent on BR by myself.

• daimorrodaimorro Member
    75 karma