Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

June 2017 Study Buddy/Group (Chicago Suburbs and/or Online)

petitigrepetitigre Member
edited July 2016 in Study Groups 227 karma
Hi. I've been studying independently for a retake in June 2017. I may take it sooner but that's my target date for now. I haven't been able to find a consistent study buddy/group through the 7Sage Study Buddy feature, so I'm posting here to reach more people. I'm from the northwest Chicago suburban area.

I'd prefer to meet in person at a minimum of once every other week with online communication in between, but I'm open to meeting 100% online, particularly if we are otherwise a good fit. My diagnostic was a 157. My actual score was a 162. I'm looking for buddies who are scoring 160+ and are aiming for 170+. Though my actual test says otherwise, throughout my PTs, my weakest section has been LG and my strongest RC. I'd like to study with others who complement my abilities and those who are similar to me. I want to take timed five-section exams with my buddy/group in person or online, BR independently, and then discuss together. It does not matter to me when you'll be taking the exam although if you are planning to take it far earlier or later than I am, we may have pacing issues.

Leave a response if you're interested in being buddies or forming a group. Thanks!

Comments

• abigailmmarshallabigailmmarshall Free Trial Member
    10 karma
    I am in the Northwest Chicago Suburbs as well. You are studying for a retake June 2017? Is this because you are planning on applying for the Fall 2018 cycle?
  • petitigrepetitigre Member
    227 karma
    @abigailmmarshall It's because I want to reach my score potential.
  • strawb3rristrawb3rri Free Trial Member
    2 karma
    I'm in the northwest suburbs too. I planned on taking the LSAT in June, but I wasn't ready so I am shooting for December or February 2017. I want to join a group for the added motivation and help too. I would be interested in meeting in person and online. I have not taken the actual test yet, since I hope to only have to take it once and be done, but it's hard to stay focused and on schedule on your own (and working full-time).

Let me know if any of you are still interested!